India STEM Foundation is seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as an Education and Training Coordinator. The primary responsibilities of this role include daily training of students, conducting teacher training sessions, and ensuring the smooth implementation of projects within the school. The successful candidate will be instrumental in maintaining accurate attendance records, preparing monthly reports, and actively participating in the assessment of project progress.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Training of Students on daily basis in school
- Training of Teachers as per project schedule
- Maintaining Attendance of students as per project requirements
- Submitting monthly reporting to the Manager in given format
- Timely Assessment of Project in given format with reporting manager
- Conduct Employee Engagement program
- Organise Showcase programs and competition as required by the project
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
B.Tech, Electrical Diploma, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Etc.